Sunday, July 11, 2010

I know, I know...It's been a hundred years!!!

I know it's been a few days since I posted. So....I did something dumb! (Shocker!) When I posted my "Show us your life" post and set up my link to Kelly's Korner, I accidentally just put the location of my blog as the link instead of the location of my Kelly's Korner bl0g post! So, I left that post up for a little longer than I usually would have. I promise I didn't forget about you!

Here's a crochet update! I was finally able to get a professional photo of my hanging cocoon photo prop!!!!! I can't believe how awesome it turned out! Brandi, you are a genius with that camera!!! You have such an eye! I am so thankful that God put you in my path!!

So...a couple of weeks ago, my mom sends me this picture of a bright orange elf hat. It looks absolutely huge. She tells me that it's for a large child or a small adult. I'm thinking....who wants to see a sweet photo of a large child or a small adult wearing a bright orange, silly looking, elf hat! I'm picturing a small adult or large child posed like this picture!! LOL!!! So I call my mom and gently tell her that she should make it infant size and add brown....or no one will want it. (Boy was I wrong!!!) Talk about learning my lesson!!! When she sent it to me I took one look and fell in love!!! It fits my E Bug perfectly and he loves it as much as I do!!! I know! I'm nuts! It never dawned on me that a large child didn't necessarily have to be an older child!!! LOL!


That's crazy because my E is over 30 lbs, wearing 3T clothes, and isn't even 2 yet!

So...yes...the person who wants to see a large child wearing a silly looking elf hat is ME!!! Leave me alone!!! He's darling and all 4 of his Fuzzi Bunz Diapers match it great!!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Lynnette for all the beautiful props you have made for me! YOU make me look good! Looking forward to doing MUCH business with you!!! You have an amazing talent!!!

    ReplyDelete