Thursday, May 31, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

Well, we are still under the weather, but in a different fashion. The pink eye has finally left us but we have come down with a nasty cold, so, sadly, we are still under quarantine. I've been so sick, and then with sick kiddos to care for it's been quite challenging. I just haven't been up to doing anything by the time I get to sit down in the evenings. 

Today, I just decided that life has to go on, sick or not we have to get moving a little more. So, here's the first post of several to update everyone on all that's happened since the last time I really posted. 

*****The Dance Recital*****
It was so wonderful! B danced her little tush off! She was a little diva and loved every moment of it. By the time we left she was asking when she would get to go on stage and do that again! It was SO GREAT!

B after Rehearsal

E after Rehearsal

L after Rehearsal

B and E enjoying the fountain after Rehearsal

L being "Captain America" on the other side of the fountain!

My beautiful girl after the Recital!

Walking with PaPa (My Daddy) after Recital
What a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! I got to see my mom, even though she didn't get to stay for Sunday. It was great to see her and get to hug her neck! I got a great surprise and one of my best friends came into town for B's recital and came over to hang out for a while afterward!

Thank you to all of you who came to support our little dancer! She was so proud to perform for you all!

1 comment: