Ok...so the wool diaper cover that I made before...yeah. Not going to work out. It was horrible to put on and didn't fit around the legs properly. I didn't like how it stayed tied. It didn't come untied, it just looked like I had synched it around my infant...Not what I was hoping for.
So, I tried something new! Funny!!! I love it. My friend Brandi (an amazing photographer)made the request and I thought I'd give it a shot.
As far as the other diaper cover, I think I'm going to tweak it and make it into a soaker. I'll post pictures when I'm done. It should be recognizable.
Microburst storm hit us but we're all fine
18 hours ago